Old Windsor Angling Club

Run by anglers for anglers who love their sport.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Welcome to the 21st Century !

Steve R

Well it's finally here - a website for OWAC.  Welcome on board everyone and well done to Bob for setting it up.

August 3, 2011 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

gudgeon
Administrator

Great work, Bob.

21st Century, Steve? I didn't realise it was that late - I'll have to go and get my tackle ready....

--

If you can't live longer, live faster! 8)

August 11, 2011 at 4:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Highwayman

Good to see a website up and running look forward to seeing some catch reports etc......how do we upload our own photo's (not that I can beat the brolly in the water one even though I have done the same thing!)

August 16, 2011 at 4:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bob Skinner
Site Owner

Highwayman at August 16, 2011 at 4:43 PM

Good to see a website up and running look forward to seeing some catch reports etc......how do we upload our own photo's (not that I can beat the brolly in the water one even though I have done the same thing!)

There will be catch reports / photo's coming shortly. On the match page there is the result of each match directly below that match.

With photo's you sign in and then on the photo's page there should be an upload box on the top right. Follow the instructions given there. If you are still having problems email the pictures to [email protected] and I will do it for you.

August 17, 2011 at 7:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.